Monday 4 July 2011

t-minus 4 days....

I’m defeated, I’m waving the white flag of surrender... after claiming that blogs are the biggest waste of people’s time I have to concede to yearning for my own

All the people I work with have one, everyone younger than me has one, some of my friend’s pets even have them (tuna on the menu for lulu today? spoilt bitch), so fuck it, why not?

I do have some genuine motives for this, my friend (let’s call her rhino) has convinced me to start a diet, I can’t do it without support – and having to admit to your three followers that your failing seems like a good idea

I also get the chance to share some general thoughts and incidents, it will be anonymous for now so I can give the real detail and not a sanitised version (and yes, some of the names will be changed but not all of them)

So the diet, it starts Friday this week, and because I’m so short and overweight the friendly diet website thinks it will take me 160 days to lose one stone, I intend to prove it wrong, half a stone in that time is fine with me

More details later but I have a suspicion that it may be some kind of protein based cult, a bit like dynetics for desperate dieters

-  bod

No comments: